Healthy Eating

Mar 12, 2006

Dental Defense System

As a young man, I saw the deterioration of my grandparents’ teeth and promised myself, I would do everything necessary to prevent losing my teeth and the ability to chew food. In my teens, a wonderful dentist saw that determination and, compassionately, served my need to get my teeth fixed. I had 23 cavities and my mother was on welfare and I was trying to make enough money to help take care of the family. The dentist asked if I could handle doing two cavities each time I came to him. I agreed and he agreed to a fee of $5 a visit. No novocaine, and some of those cavities were deep, but I was able to deal with it. Dr. McClure was a very special person and admired the desire and determination of a young man.
Today, at the age of 68, I have most of my teeth and have permanent fixtures in those areas where I needed them. However, as I did my research, I found that we have better ways to prevent cavities than we knew about then. I want to share some of these with you.
A system of preventing cavities is even being considered by our military. Soldiers will be given a gum that can help clean the teeth and gums and prevent bacteria from adhering to the surface of their teeth.
Clinical studies show that the use of "xylitol" in toothpaste, gum and candy can reduce cavity-causing effects in the mouth up to 80%. Xylitol is a natural sugar found in fruits, nuts and vegetables, which does allow bacteria to adhere to the teeth. Tooth-destroying acids are reduced, and plaque is more easily brushed and rinsed out of the mouth. Xylitol is also available in a mouth rinse called "Spry." You’ll love the great taste of the gum, mints, mouth rinse and toothpaste, while knowing that your mouth and gums are getting healthier! Follow the manufacturer’s easy system to achieve the appropriate level of xylitol consumption to reduce the occurrences of cavities.
I don’t look to promote individual companies, but I will make an exception when I believe that it may lead to healthier consequences. You can simply search the Internet for "Xylitol" and see the many sources or go to the Xylitol Store and talk to my friend "Dave." They will get it out to you as fast as you want it and there is a chat room on the site. The products containing xylitol are rapidly increasing and the availability is spreading to other sources. SPRY is the brand name and you have to wonder why any dentist, sincerely interested in keeping your teeth healthy, don’t make this information available to their patients? Oh, there you go again, money! Well, that’s just too bad. If capitalism is about making money by selling their souls to the devil, then you need an education on finding sources and research on your own. In any case, the people who sell xylitol are making money too, but it is providing a product that is on the side of prevention. Call Dave at 1.877.599.5327 or go to: www.xlear.com and take care of your teeth. Nutrition requires that you chew your food thoroughly or have it pureed, in order for the digestive system to its work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home